Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Welcome

Welcome to 4th grade!  I will be your child's teacher this year, and I am excited to get started!  Let me tell you a little about myself. Other than being a wife and mom, teaching is my favorite thing to do!  I received my Bachelor's Degree from Wheeling Jesuit University (now Wheeling University) in 2002 and began teaching that fall.   I have been a teacher in some capacity for the past 19 years, 8 of those homeschooling my children. My husband and I live in Nettie with our 4 children ages 10 to 18. We spend most of our time camping and serving God to the best of our ability!  My husband is the pastor of Calvary Baptist Church here in Summersville where I lead our ladies' group and work in several other ministries. 

I look forward to a great year and can't wait to meet you and your children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  REMINDER: History Test tomorrow- Study chapters 14 and 15.  Quizlet link:   https://quizlet.com/790726226/history-chapters-14-and-15-test-...