Friday, December 15, 2023

Friday, December 15, 2023

Weekend homework:  Do History Pages 237-238 C-D

There will be a History Quiz over Chapter 9 and page 541 (map is bonus only), and a verse quiz over Luke 2:9-11 on Tuesday. 

A permission slip went home today for a Caroling activity we will do on Monday.  I know it is short notice, but I think the class will be a blessing to some widows that I know.  

Please sign the permission slip, and send it in on Monday.  


Christmas Party

Tuesday, December 19th

We will be exchanging ornaments and Christmas socks at the party.  We will not swap names.  Please just send in a new ornament and a fun pair of socks for your child to exchange with another student.  

We will eat our normal lunches in our classroom, but if you would like to send in a special snack, you can do that.  I will be bringing some treats and have some games and a movie planned! 

We have had a great week!  I hope everyone was as blessed as I was by our Christmas play!

Thanks, 

Mrs. Trescott

No comments:

Post a Comment

 May 6-10 Testing Week :)   Please let me know if you are sending a special snack/breakfast item.   There will be no homework, tests, or qui...